CW owns 1.26 acres of fully fenced property located in Edmonton's south side industrial area. Situated on the property is the main operating facility which is a 12,000 square foot facility including offices and administration. CW is enclosing an additional 4,200 square feet of open shop space into three additional bays to increase current operating capacity and potentially accommodate further oilfield equipment product lines. The remainder of the property is currently used for storage but could also be used for future building expansion.
The building contains a total of 9 bays, highlighted by a 10-ton capacity overhead crane that is 230 feet in length, with a 50 foot bridge and 10 ton and 6.9 ton hoists.
Fabrication and Major Equipment
The business is fully functional and has all the necessary equipment required for manufacturing and fabrication work. Equipment utilized in operations consists primarily of cranes and crane rails, automotive, tooling, welding and fabrication equipment, designs, computer hardware/software and office equipment.
Examples of some of the major fabrication components include:
• 10 ton overhead crane with enclosures
• Coil machine (9 coil)/tooling/mandrels
• 30’ push/pull aluminum unit hi frequency lathe/tooling
• Milling machine, vice/tooling
• Hydraulic test bench/tooling/adapters
• 2 ½” summit drill/vice/bits/sleeves
• 50 ton press/tooling
• 175 ton brake/dies/tooling
• Pedinghaus ironworker/punches
• Y40 x 10’ shear – hydraulic
• 275 CFM air compressor/diesel